Terms and conditions
Your use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled or moved to another date.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (ie a cancellation due to circumstances beyond KCLSU's control), KCLSU will only refund the face value of the ticket and not any booking, handling or shipping fees. KCLSU will notify purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets to (for ALL BOOKINGS): kclsutickets.com, KCLSU, Macadam Building, Surrey Street, London, WC2R 2NS Telephone weekdays 020 7848 1588 (9-5pm). Email outside opening hours: email@example.com. We advise the use of secure mail when returning tickets. On receipt, KCLSU will refund the customer the face value of the tickets using the same method as used to purchase them.
- If an event is moved from its advertised venue and / or the date is changed, tickets already purchased may remain valid should the customer wish to attend the revised event. If not, KCLSU will refund the face value of the tickets. KCLSU will notify all purchasers by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) to advise on the validity of the tickets and the procedure for obtaining a refund. Refund requests will usually be accepted up until 1 week prior to the revised event, or 3 days after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise notified. In the event of a change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) KCLSU will notify purchasers of the conditions that apply, and offer a refund of the face value of the tickets if these are not agreeable.
- If KCLSU is unable to fulfil an order for any of the reasons below the customer will be entitled to a full refund, including any booking fee charged:
- KCLSU do not receive the tickets for your order from the event organiser, and cannot arrange for the tickets to be collected
- KCLSU despatch your order to the wrong address and cannot provide replacement tickets
- KCLSU do not despatch your order and do not arrange for the tickets to be available for collection
- KCLSU despatch the wrong order, ie wrong event / wrong type of tickets
- Any other similar circumstances where KCLSU has acted with negligence or where we may have acted in breach of contract
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- As regards event accounting, all monies are held in trust until the event has taken place and is subject to the terms and conditions of the event promotion company.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform KCLSU of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. KCLSU would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out, due to the proximity of an event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event. Customers will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
- By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred.
- If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated during the booking process, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
- If tickets that are despatched by Special Delivery are returned to KCLSU as "address unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law. If you have registered your interest with KCLSU Tickets and/or any of our associated companies, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE FURTHER UPDATES PLEASE CALL US ON 020 7848 1588. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
* All events are over 18's only unless otherwise indicated at the time of purchase. Proof of ID may be requested at any time.
E&OE. Last updated 1 August 2009.